EQUILUME LIGHT MASK STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Try to avoid using or placing the Equilume Light Mask in close proximity to strong magnets or direct heat.
- When you have finished using the Equilume Light Mask it is recommended that you deactivate it in order to prolong the battery life.
- The Equilume Light Mask should be stored in a safe, dry and warm environment.
- When the battery life of the Equilume Light Mask has expired please dispose of the entire unit responsibly.
- Please note: The Equilume Light mask product contains electrical components and a lithium ion battery.
- Only competent horse handlers should be responsible for fitting the Equilume Light Mask to avoid risk of injury.
- Equilume cannot be held accountable for any potential loss/injury to the handler/animal when fitting, maintaining or activating the Equilume Light Mask.
- The Equilume Light Mask is not guaranteed to produce results in all animals. Individual horse variation will influence response to light treatment.
- Owners of horses with reproductive and/or health issues should consult their veterinarian before using the Equilume Light Mask
Equilume Ltd Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- If you wish to cancel your Equilume order it can be done within 14 days of purchase provided it is returned unopened and undamaged in its original packaging. A restocking fee will be deducted from any refund due.
- Pricing may vary due to changes in currency exchange rates and costs.
- Quotes provided by Equilume will automatically expire after 30 days.
- All displayed Equilume prices are shown exclusive of sales tax/VAT/GST.
- Payments to Equilume can be processed by wire transfer, credit card or PayPal.
- Please note: Equilume will not cover any additional foreign transaction fees incurred.
- Equilume requires that payment be made in full at the time of purchase and prior to delivery.
- In special cases where Equilume has extended credit, the terms of payment are 30 days. An 8.5% interest fee will be applied per month on any overdue invoices.
- The Equilume delivery times are estimates only and Equilume is not liable for delays or failure to deliver due to shipping errors caused by courier or postal services.
- The default shipping method can take 3-10 working days, but there is an option to ‘express’ ship goods at additional cost.
- Please be aware that delivery delays can occur due to public holidays.
- Any product defects that occur due to wilful damage, negligence or from abnormal conditions will not be covered by the Equilume warranty.
- Equilume is not liable for any damage or malfunction of the product as a result of alterations or repairs made by an external provider.
- Please note that general wear and tear to Equilume products are not covered under our warranty.
RETURN, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Equilume does not offer product refunds outside of the 14-day cancelation period.
- A replacement product will only be issued when there is a manufacturer defect at the time of delivery, or within the product warranty period from date of purchase.
To make sure the item is returnable please follow the steps below:
- Firstly, contact Equilume customer service department on email@example.com
- Secondly, the item must be returned in its original packaging.
- Thirdly please attach a completed returns form and proof of purchase (it is likely that your return will be rejected if these are not included).
- If you are issued with a replacement unit, it will be covered under the original units warranty period.
All rights to the product name, identification and design are reserved by Equilume.