- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns across all media.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Creating and implementing the digital and social media strategy for the company ensuring its effectiveness and alignment with the Equilume brand.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, press releases and website.
- Regular analysis of marketing campaigns to evaluate return on investment and identify new opportunities for future campaigns.
- Assist with ongoing market research and competitor analysis, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Oversee company CRM.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Passion for the equestrian industry
- Excellent project management/organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong and confident communicator
- Solutions orientated and proactive approach to work
- Marketing or Equine related degree or equivalent qualification, is beneficial
- Graphic and/or web design skills is an a distinct advantage.
To be an intrinsic part of our team and to support the operational functions, this role is office based (Co Kildare, Ireland) but there may be flexibility for an element of home working for the right candidate.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to be a part of our business that will significantly grow in the years ahead thus offering plenty of development opportunity within our team.
How to Apply:
For more information on this opportunity or if you would like to apply please forward your CV to the following email address: HR@equilume.com.